Sunday, 5 January 2014

Random Task #1

Hello again,

Bet you didn't expect to see me again so soon?!

Maybe it's the new year excitement or the dizzy heights of a 2 day week at work but I told you I would be back very soon with my first Random Task of this year and alas...here I am!

And here it is...Random Task numero uno...

#1 Post and/or delete all of the small blog posts that I have been creating over the past 5 months on here to de-clutter the mind and help start 2014 anew...

Sounds simple...but I am challenging myself to do this by 6pm Sunday 12th January... that's right, 1 week to unscramble and make sense of all my little notes and pictures (that's right, this year I may even PhotoBlog...it's not cheating...honestly!) and get them up here for your perusal.
Sounds simple...but seeing as I failed to blog for 5 months...well, lets just see what happens!

Oh and why not throw a second Random Task in whilst I'm at it to really focus the mind...

#2 Finally finish reading one of the books I started last year...by the end of January.
Again, simple, yet something that seemed to escape me so easily in 2013!

I know what you're thinking as well, "these aren't exactly mammoth tasks"...and you'd be right...for then this approach I'm going for would be called #MammothTasks but as it's called #RandomTasks I figured it could be anything... From the smallest thing that I keep putting off to larger (closer to mammoth) tasks that require focus and determination.
As I've said previously, keeping any form of long term resolution doesn't seem to work for me so I'm hoping this new regular goal setting will help me achieve more throughout the year! I have no idea whether this will work for me either but that's all part of the fun!

Keep checking back for updates on here to see how I'm getting on or follow me on Twitter (@JustDrewOnIt).

Until next time...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment