OK, so here goes, a foray into the big wide web and a place for my thoughts to reach the masses (and when I say masses I mean more than the very receptive audience in my own mind).
I have so many random thoughts that enter and leave my head all day long and I'm just hoping this can be a place to capture one or two of those and maybe provide me with the proof that I'm not alone in my randomness...either that or I'm writing my own psychiatric admission form live to the world?! Alas, fear not dear reader you are in safe hands and hopefully find a thing or two to your liking hiding within this blog.
As a small insight into the types of randomness to expect from me I'll let you into what money spinning idea went through my head before 9:30am this morning... How easy would it be to create a Beatles's themed workout DVD entitled "We can work it out"? And I'm afraid the randomness only starts there, so if you're still with me then thank you, grab a cup of tea and a biscuit and I hope you enjoy!
Hey Andy! Looking forward to hear all your random thoughts!! I think you're on to something already! : )
ReplyDelete